I am not quite sure where the month of July went but with August upon us. Thank you to all that participated in our last MiniBuilders challange on NuNu. Congrats to the winners, all that participated and all the judges who helped. August’s challenge brings us to Main (ma.gmmc.me). We have many MiniBuilders’ builds on this server and this challenge will be in MiniCity. MiniCity originated with last summer’s Sandbox Challenge. Feel free to visit and check out the great work from last year.
The car challenge will run from August 10-August 24th. Here are some rules you must follow:
- One vehicle plot in the garage per child
- Do not tamper with another mini builder’s vehicle, this will disqualify you.
- Do not explore past the Mini City’s area.
- All materials are not supplied and must be acquired. See note below for more information.
- Adults may visit the Mini Builder’s area but they are NOT allowed to help.
As a reminder since we have not had a build challenge on main for quite some time:
- We are using the Bank at Mini Builders. There is a CB to and from Mini Builders and Mini City for easy access. If you do not have an assigned vault, you will be assigned one upon signing up below.
- All materials used for challenges will be acquired supplies. This means that all materials used for challenges must be obtained from mining, collecting or chosen from the Mini Builders’ Vault. As a reminder, you may not ask for the vault to be filled. Meaning, if someone was kind enough to drop off a chest of cobblestone to the Mini Builders vault, that is wonderful. But if that chest is empty, it is now time to visit the Mini Builders’ mine!
- Reminder there is a Mini Builders’ garden, tree farm and animal farm at Mini Builders (not Mini City). This should help fill up those vaults and keep you well fed during the challenge.
So, you may be asking yourself, what do I do now? If you are a mini builder, take note of the following:
- Sign up for the Mini Builders’ Car Challenge below and you will be assigned a vault.
- Note that the Car Challenge starts on August 10. Do not build yet!
- Start gathering supplies for the car challenge.
If you are NOT a mini builder:
- Consider donating the supplies you acquired to the Mini City’s storage area, you will TP right into it.
- Invite your kids or your friends or your friends’ kids to join us for our car challenge. Send them to the server rules to get them set up and have their kids’ sign up below.
To access the Mini City’ area, take the Mini City’ CB from the community floor (basement). The MB’s CBs are located to the right. Follow the stop light banners until you have arrived at the garage.
What are the prizes for the car challenge?
Happy Minecrafting! As a reminder, please sign up with the mini builder’s IGN below, not the adult’s. This is a challenge for the children of the server and we will use the IGN as a sign up for the vault as well so it must be case sensitive. This is a fun challenge, not a speed challenge. The number one goal is to have fun and maybe make a new friend!